Help Us Create Affirming and Inclusive Communities
Kinship is a completely volunteer-led organization and needs help from its members and supporters to complete its mission.
How you can help
Communications: Volunteer to support sharing Kinship messages of inclusion, compassion and affirmation to our diverse membership around the world any of the following teams:
- Social media
- Video production
- Writing articles for the Connection magazine and blog
- Translating content for our worldwide audience
- Web and app development
- Captioning videos to make them more accessible
- Organizing external content and resources to share with our members
Member Services: Volunteer to support specific communities within Kinship, helping new members connect and supporting leaders around the world on any of the following teams:
- Regional Coordination: Host Zoom meetings to get to know other members in your area, demographic, or shared interest group.
- Hospitality Team: Send welcome emails to new members as they join Kinship.
Church Outreach: Join an advocacy team to reach out to local Adventist churches, institutions and communities to encourage dialogue and create more inclusive spaces.
Community Outreach: Connect with local organizations to find local volunteer opportunities.
Kampmeeting: Support Kinship's yearly event where we come together, in-person, to fellowship, connect and build community with old and new members alike. There will be workshops, speakers, songs, parties and more. Volunteer to help this event be even more inspiring and engaging.